The nearest deadline is September 5th, don't miss it and start your architectural journey!
Applicants for the Master's programme must have an undergraduate degree from another accredited school of architecture/design/engineering.
We recognize the following undergraduate degrees:
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Planning/Urban Design
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Students with a Bachelor's degree from ARCHIP go through the same admissions procedure.
Level of English
The level of English proficiency must be any of the following:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) IBT with a minimum score of 79 points; TOEFL Paper with minimum of 550 points; TOEFL CBT with a minimum score of 213 points.
- IELTS Academic version (International English Language Testing Service, British Council) with a minimum score of 6.5 points
- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) C1 level
- Cambridge Exam (Certificate in Advanced English or Certificate of Proficiency in English from University of Cambridge)
If you are a citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States and you already have at least one undergraduate degree from a school which teaches in English, you do not need to prove your English proficiency.