The deadline for the first round of applications is January 30th, don't miss it and embark on your architectural journey!
Applicants for the Master's programme must have an undergraduate degree from another accredited school of architecture/design/engineering.
We recognize the following undergraduate degrees:
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Planning/Urban Design
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Students with a Bachelor's degree from ARCHIP go through the same admissions procedure.
Level of English
The level of English proficiency must be any of the following:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) IBT with a minimum score of 79 points; TOEFL Paper with minimum of 550 points; TOEFL CBT with a minimum score of 213 points.
- IELTS Academic version (International English Language Testing Service, British Council) with a minimum score of 6.5 points
- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) C1 level
- Cambridge Exam (Certificate in Advanced English or Certificate of Proficiency in English from University of Cambridge)
If you are a citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States and you already have at least one undergraduate degree from a school which teaches in English, you do not need to prove your English proficiency.