- Feb 28: “Art Kampus” – design project for the summer term
- ARCHIP students will work in and around the Kampa Museum – a centre for modern art, situated in the historical core of Prague, at the embankment of the Vltava river. Over the first two weeks, we explored the existing building, art collections and made site analysis.
- Feb 10: “Kyje Link” – final presentation and exhibition
- The semestral work in Architectural design concluded with a final common presentation – and the exhibition in our studio space. Students designed 6 rows of houses for Prague 14, based on demands of three different real clients. Thanks to all visitors!
BRIDGING PRAGUE 2014
- a three-week intensive study and life experience in Prague, a UNESCO city
- architecture/planning urban interventions onto the iconic Vltava riverbank (3 academic credits)
- guided component of the programme, featuring ARCHIP faculty and other profesionals
- To encourage critical analysis of traditional European urbanism and architecture and the implications and effects of modern interventions.
- To work in a multi-disciplinary context to encourage a holistic approach to architecture, planning, landscape architecture and urbanism.
- To provide “real world” solutions for the address of the Vltava River banks, with an eye to the long-term planning goals for the city to better address use of public space and pedestrian mobility along the river.
Projects from the last year:
2014 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE, COST AND APPLICATION
July 21 (Mon)-August 8 (Fri), 2014
- 1000 Euro/1300 USD without accommodation
- 1300 Euro/1700 USD with accommodation
Discounts for groups of 4 and more are available.
Application deadline: May 15 (Fri), 2014
Main contact: Paul DeLave firstname.lastname@example.org 420–777–653–118
STUDY IN PRAGUE
National Technical Library
CIEE Study Abroad
- Global Architecture + Design
- ONE Lab Prague (by Terreform 1)
- from January 2014
A special one-term programme (in collaboration with CIEE), composed of three courses:
- Future Cities Design Studio
- Future Cities Seminar
- Science, Engineering and Technology Workshops
For programme overview, requiremets, admissions and other details, please check the CIEE website: http://www.ciee.org/…ture-design/
More about ONE Lab and Terreform 1: http://www.onelab.org/